PERMANENT PART-TIME ADMINISTRATOR
From September 2021
21 hours (over 3 days), term time only, 39 weeks per year
Salary scale 5 £19,312 per annum, pro rata
Headteacher: Mrs J Paisley
St. Michael's is a happy, friendly and popular school at the heart of the thriving community of Dalston.
The governors wish to appoint a committed, motivated, organised and approachable administrator to support the school in its busy office.
We can offer you a post that is varied and interesting in a forward-thinking school with dedicated staff and enthusiastic pupils. The successful candidate will be part of a team of two and will be expected to be involved in all aspects of the office's many tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the financial, administrative and communication tasks that provide the bedrock to the school's activities;
- Providing a friendly, welcoming and supportive service to parents, pupils and staff.
You will need:
- Excellent communication skills including a good standard of English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a warm but professional approach to dealing with people;
- A good knowledge of ICT; ideally school systems such as Scholarpack and Lunchshop, although training can be given;
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise your time effectively.
St. Michael's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children. Appointment will be subject to satisfactory health checks, references and an Enhanced DBS check.
Please complete the application form and send electronically, with a covering letter, to email@example.com by 12 noon on Monday 28 June 2021.
Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 30 June and interviews will be held in the week beginning 5 July.